donderdag 17 april 2008

New Scale


Yesterday I got the scale in the mail that I purchased on line. I got it from a site similar to eBay. I thought it was a great deal because I paid a hundred Euro including postage. The scale arrived in good condition. I did clean and disinfect to kill all the germs because you never know for what this second hand scale has been used for. It looks like it's brand new even though there is a sticker on that has the year 2004 on it. It works perfect.
This got me thinking about the fact that when I buy something for our kitchen it is most of the time not professional equipment. This scale is used in industries and looks like it is going to last forever. I could not say this about my previous scale which started to annoy me so much that I have purchased this one.
My experience is to get good equipment if you have the budget for it, or do as I did, search on line for a good deal to get pro tools.
I'd better start making bread right now, and use the thing where it is made for :-)

Geen opmerkingen: