zondag 13 juli 2008

Paris






So I was in Paris yesterday once again. I love it! We checked out the first arrondissement and visited some cool stores. If you find yourself being in Paris and love to bake - and chances are you might, because you are reading this blog- :-) make sure to visit :

G. Detou, 58 rue Tiquetonne, 75001 Paris
It's a store where you will find a ton of professional baking supplies available.
Very cool!

Also Dehillerin. If you are looking for anything to use in your kitchen, or baking equipment make sure to visit this store, it has a huge selection and left a deep impression on me.

I love Paris, because we always seem to stumble upon something we did not know was there, or even existed. I can't wait for my next travel to Paris again.

Hope you all enjoy the pics.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

I wish it were that easy for me to travel to Paris! What are the cute plants in the top picture?

ladiesfromneptune zei

Hi Abbey,
The plants on the pic are olive trees.
I wish I could brought one home with me, but I did not want to carry it all day :-)