woensdag 5 november 2008

New oven.

I finally purchased a new oven. The oven I am currently using is good, but not actually made to bake bread. I had pretty good results baking in the die cast pot.
I have been saving money for a long time and I once spoke about getting a Rofco oven. But since the economy is pretty bad at this moment, I decided to look for something more affordable.

So I got a Fage oven today.
Their site looks pretty bad, but it is an Italian brand that make mainly pizza ovens. They made some bakery ovens too I guess, but the model I purchased I cannot seem to find on line. It has a baking stone at the lowest level and also a baking plate in the middle.
I am hoping I will get good results using it.

Delivery should be tomorrow and I hope to use it this weekend. Seems the weekend is going to be exiting!

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

How exciting for you! What do you mean by it has a baking plate in the middle? Be sure to post pictures of your oven for us!

ladiesfromneptune zei

Well, I guess this is a bad translation from me. Look at the pic I just posted. I am pretty sure you will understand.
Bart