maandag 23 juni 2008

Bialys - Hamelman


These were fun to make and no doubt about it I will bake them many times more. Bialys - Hamelman : made from stiff dough, bulk ferment about 2 hours, divide and shape into rolls. After that about 2 hours proofing, shaping and filling with onion filling and bread crumbs. Bake them for a short time about 8 minutes in a very hot oven.

I ate two of them even though I was not hungry at all and it was after 11PM already. I just could not resist. My spouse came into the kitchen and was like "OMG!" Looks like she will have a delicious breakfast tomorrow moring! ;-) Guess what? Me too!

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

I've spotted this exact same recipe a long time ago, and now wonder why I haven't tried it yet.

Beautiful!
xx fanny

ladiesfromneptune zei

Thanks Fanny!