dinsdag 20 mei 2008

Country Bread - Hamelman


Uh! It has been like ages since I updated the blog. I still have been baking though, most of the time breads I already made before, so I was thinking it was kinda useless to post them again. And there is a lot of stuff going on in the house these days so updating the blog was not always possible.
Here is the country bread from the Hamelman book. My spouse liked this a lot. She said the smell reminded her of bread she used to get at a local bakery back in the days.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Looks beautiful, Bart. I had missed getting your little updates, thanks for the post!

ladiesfromneptune zei

Thanks Abbey! I know, I have been neglecting the blog... There has been a ton of work going on in the house, garden...
So I hope to be on schedule again when most of the work is finished.